Solar Insect Killer Lamp for Farm pest controlSpecifications:
|Solar panel||1 pc 25W ,polycrystalline silicon|
|Lithium battery||1 pc 12V/7.5AH|
|Electric shock net voltage||2300V|
|Electric shock net current||≤5mA|
|Light pole||Q235 steel,hot dip galvanized spray, 1 pc,3m|
|Working time||6 hours per day|
|Continuously working rainy day||1days|
|Control mode||light sensor,time sensor,rain sensor|
According to the biological nature of pest on light, wave, color attraction, we design the special light source, the wave length of which is 365nm-600nm.
The fly insects could be traped by wave in long distance,and by light in short distance, then be electrocuted by high-voltage net outside the LED light. Advantage:
1. Solar powered, it can work in the place off grid.
2. Physical pest control, NO pollution to envirement.
3. High performance on exterminating pest, reduce the pest source for next year.
4. Workable on more than 1200 species insects and pests covering 8 orders such as Lepidoptera, Coleoptera,
Hemiptera,Hymenoptera,Diptera,neuroptera,Orthoptera , Homoptera and Thysanoptera etc.. 60%-70% are of Lepidoptera.
5. Automaticlly control
Light Control:The lamp automatically turn on when it is dark,and turn off at daybreak.
Rain Control:automatically turn off when rain drops,and turn on when rain stops.
Time Control:preset, normally 6 hours working time.
6. Each lamp can control 1-2 acres area.
7. Low investment:the life time is 20 years,so the investement for solar set is only $4-$8/acre per year, for lamp ony,it is only $0.9-$1.8/acre per year. Applications:
It can be widely used in agricultural crop protection area, orchards, vegetable gardens, forestry, aquaculture, animal husbandry etc.
1. Agricultural crop, vegetable gardens field, forestry such as cotton field, tea plantation, tobacco field, cafe field, cocoa field, rice field, forest, grassland, greenhouse, wine brewing, warehouse etc..
2. Fruit orchard, such as apple, pear, grapery vinery, kiwi fruit, plum, avocado, nectarine, peach tree, orange, cherry and other fruits.
3. Outdoor community places, such as airport, golf course, park, chateau, garden, urban greening, etc..
4. Aquaculture, animal husbandry, fishpond, killed pests are high protein food for fish ,chicken and duck etc..