250W Industrial Solar Water Pump for African Market
|FOB Price:||US $369 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $369/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JS-SE-250
- Structure: Screw Pump
- Power: Solar Energy
- Type: Positive-Displacement Pump
- Industry: Fisheries Pump
- Performance: Automatic Pump
- Trademark: BAODI GOLDSUN
- Origin: Yantai, Shandong Province
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump
- Media: Sewage Pumps
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Specification: CE, RoHs
1. Product Introduction
The solar submersible pump is highly efficient and DC powered. It is suitable in remote areas for irrigation and drinking water by using free solar energy. The pump body, outlet and motor body are made of stainless steel. It is the best quality submersible pumps in their class.
The pump controller is a high quality and micro-processor controlled.
Each system consists of a pump, controller and water level sensors (one in the well, one for the water tank). Parts are available for easy repair. Maximum depth below water level : 20m.
Price includes pump with controller. Solar PV panels may be purchased separately.
Accessories Included: Solar Controller, Water Level Sensors, 10m Rope, Shrinkable Tube, Cable Connection Pipe.
2. Product Benefit
* Wide working voltage.
* Built-in MPPT controller which can make the best use of solar energy.
* Over-voltage protection / Under-voltage protection: The pump will stop working automatically when the voltage is too high or too low; Then it will detect the voltage every 10 minutes, and it will start to work automatically when the voltage is between the working voltage range of the pump.
* The pump can be directly connected to solar panels without controller in sunshine.
Note: Do not operate for long time when there is no water in the pump. We will not offer warranty if the pump was damage for the reason of water shortage.
1. Tank/Cistern filling
2. Village or family water supply
3. Water supply for farm
4. Garden/courtyard irrigation systems
5. Livestock watering
6. Swimming pool filling
8. Water supply for bivouac or camping car
9. Solar water circulating system
10. Renewable energy projects
4. Product Specification
|Model||Pump Spec.||Max. head(m)||Max flow||Inlet||Outlet||Protection class|
Person In charge: Margaret